Friday, June 18, 2010

Un dia en mi playlist..............

Esta canción me fascina. Apenas me enteré q la cantó primero Charles Aznavour con su muy peculiar (y nasal) estilo francés. Es del OST de Notting Hill, o sea q "either you love it or you loathe it." Yo opto x lo primero. En la película es el fondo musical tanto del principio (la versión de Aznavour) y de las últimas escenas (versión de Elvis Costello, q x cierto es esposo de Diana Krall ) donde invariablemente J me pasa la caja de kleenex xq tiro x viaje lloro. Entonces, ahí se las dejo.

She (Tous Les Visages de L'Amour) Elvis Costello - from Notting Hill Soundtrack Written by Charles Aznavour and Herbert Kretzmer

She may be the face I can't forget  
The trace of pleasure or regret  
Maybe my treasure or the price I have to pay  
She may be the song that summer sings  
May be the chill that autumn brings  
May be a hundred different things  
Within the measure of a day  
She may be the beauty or the beast  
May be the famine or the feast  
May turn each day into a Heaven or a Hell  
She may be the mirror of my dreams  
A smile reflected in a stream  
She may not be what she may seem  
Inside her shell....  
She, who always seems so happy in a crowd  
Whose eyes can be so private and so proud  
No one's allowed to see them when they cry  
She maybe the love that cannot hope to last  
May come to me from shadows in the past  
That I remember 'till the day I die 
 She maybe the reason I survive  
The why and wherefore I'm alive  
The one I care for through the rough and ready years  
Me, I'll take the laughter and her tears  
And make them all my souvenirs Añadir vídeo
 For where she goes I've got to be  
The meaning of my life is  She....She  
Oh, she....





Voy por los kleenex.... uds vayan a cantarle a su She favorita.


No comments: